Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

First Time Shopping At 1 Utama

Ok. I will stop blogging about Yui Aragaki for a while as I don't want my blog to become some kind of Gakky fan page! Now telling story about my trip to 1 Utama.

Initially, I planned to go to Times Square with my JB friend. But in the end the plan was not successful because I dare not go alone and my friend also not sure how to go there from her friend's house. So, I decided to follow my course mates to 1 Utama. They decided to take 9.30 a.m. bus from UKM.

As for me, since yesterday I had an unexpected outing to Mid Valley, and an unexpected expensive lunch at Chili's, I... have not much money in my purse. So today I woke up early and went down to Pusanika to withdraw some money. Then I waited for the UKM bus to go to the KTM station. On the bus, there were many Korean students, all were good looking, And I felt like I was in a Korean variety show. == When we reached the KTM station, my friend borrowed me the 1Malaysia KTM card as I did not apply it before. Hngh! Didn't ask me along to apply! We usually say, bo jio! Which means didn't ask along. It's really cheap! Half price only. Save a lot of transport fee! We were lucky because some times they might check. Here, we waited for an hour for the train to come! Malysia you are still the same. == And I wonder how the Korean students felt LOL! They were quite frustrated while waiting but they took many photos of themselves and the train. Probably to post it and to complain about it I think. Haha.

We took train to KL Sentral. And from KL Sentral, we took Rapid KL straight away to 1 Utama. It costed RM2.50 for the bus fare. Really thanks to the half price KTM card, we really save a lot of transport fee. Really! At 1 Utama, I bought three T-shirts from Brands Outlet (RM50), one long pants at Padini (RM49.50), one short pants at Padini Authentics (RM44.50). Oh! I had withdrawn some money again there!


Most of the things were expensive. Except for La Boheme. I bought some food again. ==

Fruit tarts (RM4.00, 2 pieces), Egg tarts (RM2.00, 2 pieces), Muffin (RM1.00), Rice Crackers from Jusco, and that 2 packets of biscuit sticks were from Shojikiya

Then we depart at 8 p.m. and reached UKM KTM station at 9.30 p.m. So happy because UKM bus fetched me up to my hostel! Ah! What a wonderful day! If only I am rich.... I think I temporary can't go for outing anymore... T T

2 comments:

Princess Neverland said...

I wonder who is the JB friend you mentioned lolll!! I think I should apply 1Malaysia Card also, help me to save some money =3=

Blogger said...

Haven't started playing BOJIO on your mobile device? Download From This Cool Link (Available for iOS & Android)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rhythm Emotion. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver