Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Sushi King Bonanza!!!

First time eating sushi at Sushi King during the Bonanza promotion! Because I have no member card and seldom been there to eat, I have always waited for this moment, imagined myself eating at there whenever I heard about this event. Finally, my dream came true, today. During lab in the morning, we discussed about this Sushi Bonanza. Hoping that we can go out together to eat. And I grumbled about my hectic life recently. Complaining that I haven't go anywhere even Kajang this semester. Then my course mates were amazed! They said that I'm so pity. Suddenly one of my course mates flashed out his Sushi King member card! Oh! Everyone stared at it, happily. But the problem is, we have only one card, and the card holder can only support a maximum of 5 persons. We have 19 members in our course... so how? They didn't think much about it. They straight away asked whether tomorrow we are free or not as we don't have class during afternoon on Tuesday. Unfortunately, me and some of my group members have project to do tomorrow, so we really can't make it. So, ... ... ... ... the topic was closed for a moment. ==

Later as our lab finished quite early today, we went for breakfast before going to the next lecture room. I ate sandwiches and some kuih only. Still, I feel kinda full. Bread really makes me full! >< Okay, after that class, when I was planning to go back to my room to do my works, suddenly two of my course mates said they wanted to go Sushi King immediately. Huh? I also wanted to go too as I was desperately craving for sushi. But only two guys going... plus me? No way! That's a little bit strange! Then I asked some course mates to accompany me there. I was really indecisive at that time. Afraid that no other girls will accompany me and when I was about to reject, one of my course mates said, "We accompany you la~ See you so eager wanna go Sushi King~" I'm so touched! In fact, I can tell that they felt reluctant to go there initially as they were asked to go there so suddenly. Good! Now that's five of us! Just nice! And we went there by car.

There was a bit traffic jam at that time. Finally, we reached there and saw quite many people lining up and waiting to get a seat in Sushi King. We get our seat too after waiting for several minutes. And after we get our place, we rushed and grabbed as many plates as we can! Salmon sushi, Unagi sushi, Octopus sushi! Those are my favorites! I took many of them! So happy that I filled my stomach with my favorite food. 

Cheers with Green Tea

My course mates: Adrian and Hoo Kwee 

First time eating fried prawn sushi

The most hilarious sentences that I spouted out today: "Fried prawn? Never had this before! Luckily I still have some space in my stomach! I'm almost full already. Ishh! So late only come out><" (Well I don't think it was funny actually, but they do think so =='')

This angle looks like we had a lot of sushi

A total of 45 plates for 5 persons. Quite a small sum to them but frankly speaking, I was extremely full at that time.

After having sushi, we went back for our next lecture class. After the last class, Jonathan actually drove today! As expected, he wanted to take dinner outside. So we had to follow him too. We ate at Mamak stall and then we went back to our college. That's all for today~ Spent so much money on food today~ But I don't mind having another round of Sushi Bonanza~ Haha~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rhythm Emotion. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver