Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

22 Years Old On The 2nd Day Of 2nd Month of 2012

Aiks! Getting older again. But physically no. Is it a good thing? Hmm... Celebrated my birthday with my friends this year. Oops! I only celebrated my birthday once when I was 8 years old. That was a grand one because I celebrated in Muar and many of my relatives were invited to my birthday party. Yea I can still remember the scene. Doraemon birthday cake and many delicious home cook dishes. Presents and ang pows. Yet I was so sleepy and I hardly opened my eyes to take photos at that time. In the end, most of my photos were taken with sleepy eyes. Aww... Too bad... =( Well actually my birthday always falls on Chinese New Year. People were so busy celebrating Chinese New Year and my birthday had become nothing. == Well I don't care anyway. Used to it already. Last year was more pathetic. I spent my birthday sitting in front of the computer replying "Thank You" for the birthday wishes on Facebook for the whole day. LOL! Can't deny that as you grow older, you celebrate less for your birthday. LOL suddenly feel that I sound like I am taking it to my heart. But no. Really, no. I am a person who doesn't really cares a thing.

Ok. Talk about this year's celebration with friends. I was told to go out at 3pm. I thought Zic will fetch me first as she usually does. And I waited until half past three and finally they came with everyone in the car. Never thought of celebrating my birthday in the car. After blowing the candles, we headed to Glass Temple for a visit. Ate the birthday cake at Taman Merdeka. And finally Thai food for dinner. (Very obvious that I am beginning to feel bored of blogging right now ==)

When I reached home, only my brother was at home. Soon, the rest of my family members were back with 5 pieces of Secret Recipe cakes with different flavours. Frankly speaking, I don't really like Secret Recipe's cakes already. But not to disappoint them, I ate a few bites. == Felt awkward when people sang birthday songs for me, don't know what to do, don't know what impressions should I give. So sorry for the indifferent look from me. LOL! Maybe a nice anime stuff will make me look happy because I am always fascinated by them~ ><

The next day, Yu Jin's mom came my house for a visit and she baked a cake with lots of chocolate chips for me! Mocha cake, Secret Recipe cakes and chocolate chips cake! Owh! Scary! That's the only symbol of having a birthday? I'm afraid that I'm having cake-phobia now. >< But still thanks to everyone! Thanks God for having you guys around me~ Amen.

2 comments:

Princess Neverland said...

I also dunno what to do when people are singing birthday song to me==

DNA said...

Should we just smile? LOL!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rhythm Emotion. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver