Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Yui Aragaki


Since I posted about Yui Aragaki and named the post title as "Yui Aragaki", my blog suddenly has a significant increase number of pageviews. Gakki, you invited many people from various countries to see my post about you huh? Haha. But it was truly disappointing because the previous post with this title had only a few sentences and a few pictures about Gakki only. Well, I’m going to write something about her now as I have done some homeworks, exploring about this Japanese artist, Aragaki Yui. Of course, I am not going to talk about her biodata as this can be searched from Wikipedia or any websites about her. So, erm, you know that kind of feel when you see something repeatedly until you feel like you can memorize every sentence or every piece of information from it already.

Seriously, I think I am crazily obsessed to her. Now my laptop is full of her things. Videos about her dramas, her movies, her interviews, her variety shows, pictures of her photo books, her songs, her albums, her news... And I even set her picture as my wallpaper! Whoops! They occupy a few GB’s of my laptop! It sounds crazy, but if you truly like a person, you would explore everything about her. Drama is not enough to see what kind of person she is. So, I downloaded and watched some of her variety shows and interviews. And maybe because of she’s a model, there are so many pictures of her on the internet.

While browsing some of the websites, hunting for any news about Yui Aragaki, I accidentally saw some comments of people comparing Yui Aragaki and Erika Toda. Well, it was actually rumors about the rivalry between the two female actresses. And from the comments, Toda seemed to have more supporter than Gakki. Most of them preferred Toda because of her unique personality. Of course, they said Gakki is cute but she looks normal (Oops! my sis also said this to me before when I keep praising and talking about Gakki). Those who dislike Gakki said that she’s a boring person but one of the comments I agreed most is “She takes ages to say anything during interviews”. Haha! You’ll know it when you watch it! But who cares? Many people get nervous during an interview, including me. And she looks quiet too, like me. Yeah! I have found some similarities between me and her! Or maybe that is why I like her so much. >< I like her cute and beautiful face, her height and her sweet voice.

Ok, now let’s talk about her appearance.

During 2005, she acted in the Dragon Zakura drama. I bought the original VCD at that time (LOL when I typed the word VCD, I can imagine it was how many years ago because now is the era of watching videos using Blu-ray Disc). Frankly speaking at that time I did not notice her existence as I bought the drama because of Yamapi and Teppei Koike. Yes, during that year my pop songs were from NEWS, WaT and many other anime theme songs. 

Yui Aragaki acting as Kosaka Yoshino in Dragon Zakura (Left: Episode 1, Right: Episode 11)

During 2006, she acted in the Gal Circle drama. I am currently still downloading this drama and have not  finish watching it yet. But I like her outfit in this drama. Looked very stylish and it showed how tall she is.

 Yui Aragaki acting as Nagisa in Gal Circle
(She looked so cool in this drama >w<)


Another drama that she acted during the same year was My Boss My Hero. This drama is very funny and I think you won't feel bored watching it!

Yui Aragaki as Umemura Hikari in My Boss My Hero
(She looks great in school uniform)

During 2007, I will briefly talk about the movie Koizora. Here! I hardly believe that it was her because she really doesn't look like 'her'! Have a look! The eyes, the ears a bit different! Even her voice was different too!

(Oh! How different! Tell me, is she Yui Aragaki?) 

Ok. I just noticed that the above one was the Koizora drama and the girl was not Yui Aragaki! Yui Aragaki only acted in the Koizora movie! Aaahh!! How blur I am! >.< But at least I don't believe that the above one was Gakky! At least! XD

Yui Aragaki acting as Mika in Koizora
(That's great! Gakky is still the same~ :'))

The drama that she was playing during this year was Papa to Musume no Nanokakan. It was an interesting drama too. This drama was like the Korean drama, Secret Garden. This is about Kawaharu Koumei (Yui Aragaki) who accidentally switched body with her father.

Yui Aragaki as Kawahara Koumei in Papa to Musume no Nanokakan
(Right picture: She sat like a man because she has switched her body with her father)

During 2008, she acted as the second main character in the Code Blue drama, together with Yamapi and Toda Erika. Here, I began to notice her existence. And I felt that she is prettier than Toda. Oh I like this drama very much! But it is a very emo drama. Every character was emo here hahaha!

Yui Aragaki acting as Shiraishi Megumi in Code Blue 
(This one was funny, because it was the first time she was on duty for riding the helicopter, she was nervous until she forgot to take off the surgical cap after performing an operation)  

During 2009, she acted in the Code Blue Special drama. Here, she looked the same as in the Code Blue drama. So, I am going to jump to the other drama which she acted in the same year, which is the drama, Smile. In this drama, she did not speak much as she acted as a person who had trauma and was unable to speak. So, you can see her using body languages here. Err, I don't enjoy the story of this drama much. But here Yui Aragaki was extremely cute! >w<

Yui Aragaki acting as Mishima Hana in Smile
(Cute! So cute! Right?)  

Her first line in this drama, "Chigaimasu!" during the end of episode 9

Well, next is during 2010, she continued acting in the Code Blue 2 drama. She looked different here compared to Code Blue and Code Blue SP. She looked a little bit like Toda here and I hardly differentiate them in the beginning. But I like her more in the second season. She looked more mature and pretty here. XD

The difference. Left: Code Blue, Right: Code Blue 2

First appearance in Code Blue 2 episode 1

Working

Drunken with Yamapi (as Aizawa)

Toda (as Hiyama) and Gakki (as Shiraishi) attending funeral of Dr Satoshi

In 2011, she had been acting in two drama series, Zenkai Girl and Ranma 1/2. But I had only watched the drama Zenkai Girl. This was the first time she acted as the main character. 

First appearance in Zenkai Girl as Wakaba
(Aww! She looks great in Kimono!)

Hmm... I still prefer her look in Smile and all the Code Blue 2 most!

Now her hair is short. This can be seen from a recent variety show. Well I don't know the name of the show because I simply watch any videos from Youku. That website has many videos about Gakki.

Yui Aragaki on the right 
(Fans were screaming after seeing her)

Oh ya... And from a video clip that I have seen (True Love SP), I noticed that she's cute here too. Well, she looked so young here. Guess this video was taken during years ago.

Kawaii~

Oh, hug me too Gakki! =3=

Cute! (^_^)v

Now let's talk about her interviews. I noticed that she had been interviewed for many times. It must be hard on you, Gakki. ><

Interview of being a voice actor in the Keroro Gunso movie (as Mirara):

She's really cute, both her face and her voice
2006

Interview after filming Code Blue drama: 

She looked blankly during the interview
2008

Interview after Code Blue 2 drama:

She took a long time to speak. Because she took a long time thinking of what to speak?
2009

Interview of the Smile drama, with one of the Arashi's member, Jun Matsumoto in 2009:

This was funny too, before going in for interview, 
1) Jun said, "How? Go in?" 2) Gakki, "Eh? Not going in? 3) Jun, "Can't we do it in such a distance?" 
(Oh! Jun you are so... ==)

Another interesting part of the interview
They were asking Jun about how does he feel about Yui Aragaki in school uniform? Then Jun smiled and replied, "What do you mean by that? Nothing. I'm not particularly fond of school uniforms!"
(LOL sorry here I am just talking about Jun instead of Gakki because he was really funny here!)

Interview of the Zenkai Girl drama in 2011:

Here, I saw some improvement of Gakki already. At least she spoke not that slow compared to the previous interviews. LOL perhaps she underwent too many interviews and this was the result of her improvement?

Recently I watched a variety show called Shabekuri 007. Well, obviously I watched it because Yui Aragaki appeared on the TV show. Through this show, I know many things about Gakki. Like the fact that she likes drawing. You can know it from wiki but you can see it with your eyes through this show beacuse she was asked to draw in this show~ :D

The Three Little Pigs Picture Book Illustrated by Yui Aragaki

Oh, I love drawing too! Gakki you made me love you even more! 

Yui Aragaki was asked to draw a portrait of Arita Teppei

An interesting information about Gakky from this show. That is, I have found her look when she was 13 years old. >.<

Yui Aragaki auditioned as a model for the magazine 'Nicola' and won the grand prix during the age of 13.
(LOL I almost burst into laughter when I saw this!)

Another piece of information. She said she wants to have kids fairly early because she would like to still be in an energetic state when her kids grow up.

I'm surprised when I saw this ==. Anyway, hope she will find a good husband :] 

Ok. Enough talking about the videos. Now let's talk about the photo books. Here I had edited a few pictures and made them as my desktop wallpaper haha. The photo book chosen was Koisuru Madori.



Super duper love these three photos!!!

Now talk about her songs. I like her Akai Ito most! I think I heard this song before because the music sounds familiar. Hmm... Other songs which I also like are Chiisana Koi no Uta, Heavenly Days and Memories. Her voice varies in these songs, but I still like it. ^_^

Akai Ito MV

Ok. That's all from me about Yui Aragaki. Despite of her flaws, I still like her very much. Haha. Thank you.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watching Waruboro right here. where she being Ko's dream girl plays by Matsuda . She good and pretty . People says that she dated Miura Haruma. I totally shock at first then its not confirm yet but paparazzi took their picture together and its was 2008 . hehe ~ I like her too. She is my jpop idol . when she sing Heavenly days which is ost of the sky of love movie. i totally love her. 2010 - You didn't mention Hanamizuki right? Her role is Sae and her partner in this movie is Ikuta Toma. Aww . i love it so muchh . xoxo :)

Gakkyfans said...

HI THERE

Sh15uya - 2005 ,
Gal Circle - 2006
My Boss My Hero - 2006
Papa To Musume No Nanokakan - 2007
Koizora Sky of love - 2007
Waruboro - 2007
Code Blue - 2008
Smile - 2009
Ballad - 2009
Hanamizuki - 2010
Code Blue 2 - 2010
Zenkai Girl - 2011
Ranma 1/2 - 2011
Mou Yuukai Nante Shinai - 2012
Legal High - 2012

2013 ~ Soratobu Kouhou

i hope this is help u to know gakky :) and recommending you to watch hanamizuki. the best but koizora is her best movie ever.

from JAPAN. sorry my english not that good :D ask me if u what to know anything about gakky cause i am gakky fans until die.

DNA said...

Thanks for your comments and the information that you shared to me. Haha I seem outdated compare to both of you because I only noticed her existence recently.

Gakkyfans I know your website~ I watched Legal High from your site~ Thanks for uploading so many dramas of Yui Aragaki. ^_^

Wulan Stories said...

wow, I love gakki now. So, I accidentally find your site.
Thanks for the article.
but, I don't really like her new hair style..
I hope she will make her hair long again >_<

Anis said...

Haha..finally someone loves Gakky..
I mean seriously before this I keep watching her and feel sad because she always look down by other peopl because she got pretty face..
Im so proud of her now when, she takes a great drama now and can show her acting skill....

Anonymous said...

She may not be the best actress but she chooses her dramas and movies well. The shows are mostly successful. I like erika toda as well but I only really like her in SPEC. That's where erika was at her brightest. Gakky's latest drama Soratobu kyouhoushitsu is her greatest drama So far. I seriously ship her With AyanoGo who happens to be Erika's bf in real life.

Molybdenum Studios said...

I really like her beauty. I mean, those liberated, wild girls will feel ashamed when they sit beside her since she has a pure aura. :p

Unknown said...

Can you give me the link for video "Yui Aragaki auditioned as a model for the magazine 'Nicola' and won the grand prix during the age of 13."

DNA said...

That was from a variety show called Shabekuri 007. Video link as below:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xot1u2_shabekuri-007-23-08-2011-aragaki-yui_shortfilms

Unknown said...

Thank you :)

yiyiyi said...

看到她的笑容,感觉真的要被融化了

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rhythm Emotion. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver