Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Golf

Just came back from my co-curriculum -- golf. I really really hope that I can play golf well. Those who plays well can get free drinks from the coach... So nice~ Sometimes kinda envy those who have skills and luck when playing anything. Then everytime I saw someone better than me, I will start pondering whether I have the talent of playing golf or not... Actually not only golf la... Sometimes through any other games also will show that whether you are skilled or not, this is what I think. For example, DoTA. Yes, I have been playing it for years. Although there is some improvement compared to the first time I played, I'm still not a pro yet. Haiz... I think I know where the problem lies. Must be the stubborn nature of me which hinders my improvement. Yes, I'm so reluctant to change my way of playing things. I always refuse to heed any advices from others because I only do what I used to do. Yes indeed a new change seems so hard for me because I'm way too stubborn. Haiz again... But I believe that if I train more, I will catch up with the others. The problem is, I have to really find out some time to do practice. The practice field is quite far away from my hostel. Sometimes I will feel lazy to walk down and go for practice. Yea it's such a dilemma too when I'm free because I don't know whether I should be staying at room studying for exam or going for a golf practice. Hopefully God will assist me, guide me, teach me and help me to be successful in golf. Amen~ Praise the Lord~

I REALLY WANT TO BE PRO IN SOMETHING!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rhythm Emotion. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver