Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's About Golf Again

Heehee~ Recently I'm so addicted to golf~ Yea I'm talking about golf again and again here because it's really a great experience for me and I would like to share it here. Yes, today, as usual I went for my co-curriculum. It's really a big harvest of my practices for the last two days. Enjoyed the fruits of labour~  I think that I hit the ball well today. Perhaps because I always use the men's golf stick for my practice and today I used a women's golf stick. There's really a great difference, in terms of the weight of the golf stick. As I have accustomed using men's golf stick, using women's golf stick seems to be an 'easy mode' for me when playing golf, although some of my balls were still rolling but overall I did hit well today~ Praise the Lord again and again~ Amen~ Thanks God for listening to my prayers~ Hooray~ Woohoo~ Yes I'm happy indeed~ Hope to maintain my good skill~ ^^

God Listens To Every Prayer! Just Put Our Faith In Him And Nothing Is Impossible~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Rhythm Emotion. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver